Closed Cell Chemical Cross-linked Polyethlene Foam (XPE or XLPE) has many good properties:
• Corrosion resistance
• Cushion, buffer
• Light weight
• Rebound elasticity
• Shock absorption
• Thermal insulation
• Waterproof, moisture-proof
• Weather resistance
Information about CYG TEFA’s XPE Foam
XPE / XLPE Foam is chemically crosslinked PE foam. It is produced in continuous rolls resulting in a foam product with uniform, closed cells and smooth skins on both sides. It is light weight, flexible and soft to touch, yet strong, tough, resilient and resistant to moisture, many chemicals and temperature extremes.
The PE polymer experience high temperature foaming after extrusion, cross-linked and foaming at the same time. It is the ideal foam for applications where support and durability are crucial.
XPE foam is available in densities ranging from 25ks/m3- 200kgs/m3, thickness, width, length etc foam dimentions and color all can be customized by clients.
- Easy to fabricate
- Extremely low-odour
- High shock absorption
* Extremely low
water absorption (closed cell structure)
* good thermal insulation, acoustic insulation
* energy saving, cold resistance without brittle (low Tg)
* hydrolysis-resistant suitable for extensive temperature UV and chemical resistance
* double fine surface, light weight, shock-absorbing and cushion, laminated layers.