Foam Insulation products is consist of XLPE foam backed Aluminum foil and Adhesive. which have the ability of Heat insulation, Reflective Insulation , thermal protective, moisture proof . CYG Foam Insulation export to all over the world.
CYG XLPE foam laminate with aluminum foil and adhesive, has high foaming rate, low density, excellent performance on thermal insulation and energy saving. XLPE insulation foam provides a safe thermal solution which is also easy to install, which save the energy for building and working time.
XLPE Foam Features
- Waterproof, clean, light, flexible, non-absorbent surface
- Recyclable, environmentally friendly
- Easily install, cut, stapled, nailed or glued into place
- Effective in extreme temperatures both hot and cold
- Safe to handle with no special clothing or breathing Equipment
- Easy to cut and install, without the protective clothing or respirators during installment
- Does not support the growth of fungus or mold.
- Vapor and radon retarder
- Not affected by moisture or humidity
- Reflective Insulation,Heat Insulation.
CYG Foam Insulation Features:
|Thickness||10mm, 11mm, 13mm, 15mm, 19mm, 25mm, 30mm, and can be reached to 100mm after lamination.|
Single layer sheeting of 0.5-15mm, and laminating multiple layers of sheets up to 100mm.
|Width||Normal width in 1000 mm,1200 mm,1300 mm,1500 mm.|
|Length||Normal length in 25m, 50 m,100 m,150 m,200 m as different thickness.|
|Color||Normal colored black , Grey, white .It can be customized as long as you advise the Pantone Num.|
|Shape||Roll or sheet, or customized|
CYG Foam insulation production steps:
Extrusion →Foaming→Roll up→Lamination ( Foam+Aluminum foil) → Glue → Die-cutting →Quality testing→Packing→Loading
For above step, mainly for the XLPE foam/XPE foam. if customer need the IXPE foam, There will add the step Irradiation (Only IXPE FOAM) .
CYG Foam insulation production based on the foam roll. And back the aluminum foil on one side. And glue on the other side. CYG have the lamination Machine, laminated material as customer’s requirements.
- PE foam+pure aluminum foil (coated aluminum foil)
- Reflecting up to 97% of radiant heat
- Excellent fire properties
- Excellent acoustic insulating properties
- Environmentally/ Eco-friendly and fibre-free
Foam Insulation Applications
- Duct, Roof, wall, floor, Attic for heat insulation and thermal insulation;
- Shells of air conditioner and water heater;
- Protective coatings of water pipe and ventilating pipe;
- Expansion joint fillers, water proofing of terraces , roofs, foundation wraps,
- Sound barrier underlay, false ceilings, structural glazing.
- Under Deck Insulation Cold Insulation
- Tank Insulation for the temperature to 80 Deg C