CYG TEFA Foam for Construction
CYG closed cell cross linked polyethylene foam has attained prominence as a reputed firm in the field of Construction and Engineering through competence, competiveness and scheduled task with nice quality standards and recognized safety policy.
XPE Foam doubles sides are laminated with aluminum foil to reach better properties of thermal insulation and reflective insulation. Colorful foil surface is available.
- Light weight, clean, good flexibility and cushioning;
- Waterproof, moistureproof, anti-static, high tearing strength, anti-pull, leak resistance;
- Invariable if it is attacked repeatedly;
- Low thermal conductivity and superior heat insulation; Good fire resistance;
- Protective, versatile and enviromentally friendly;
XPE foam internal and external wall insulation provides thermal, sound and fire protection for all building types. Our XPE foam provides solutions to deliver thermal performance for many types of external wall including masonry cavity, timber frame, metal frame, rainscreen and external facades. Rockwool also offer products to protect against sound and fire for internal and separating walls, whether they be masonry, timber or metal frame.
- Fibre-free, non-allergenic and non-irritant
- Three-in-one reflective insulation, thermal break & medium vapour barrier
- Superior resistance to heat
- Anti-glare coating on one side for ease of installation
- Advanced condensation and moisture control
Flooring – PE Foam for SPC WPC PVC LVT floorings
Laminate XPE or IXPE as backing for PVC, SPC, WPC flooring underlayment for comfort, warmth, sound reduction. 1mm is a thin layer of pe foam that installs under laminate floor boards. It helps the installation by smoothing out minor imperfections in the subfloor.
- Ideal for wood floors of all kinds, provides moisture protection and sound-dampening, great in both commercial and residential settings.
- Insulates chilly subfloors, sound-dampening, meets building standards, durable compressive strength.
- Reflective foil bottom layer reflects heat back into the room in winter.
- Low density foam for superior cushioning and wear resistance.
Readily compressible, seals gaps quickly and effectively against dust and water entry. Due to the flexibility, it can be moulded into more applications then standard rigid substitutes. It’s ideal for submerged and high foot traffic areas.
We are happy to help you.Contact us now